Hello all and welcome to the Wrestling News 09 19 2015 Edition! Today has been a bit of a short news day, but we do have some tidbits for you!
- F4WOnline.com has revealed that Kenny King is done with TNA as he returned to Ring Of Honor at last night’s PPV to reunite with Rhett Titus and reform The All Night Xpress.
- Pat Patterson‘s WWE-partnered book with ECW Press is being co-written by Bertrand Herbert. Herbert has been involved in many successful wrestling books.
- Happy Birthday to Gerald Brisco (69) and Eva Marie (31)!
- Looks like WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is ready for “one more match.” He was a guest on the WrestleZone Daily and stated that he’d love to get back in the ring.”If I wanted to wrestle I can wrestle. If they wanted me to get slammed off the top rope by Sting next week, I can do it. I’m ready to go.”
- Kevin Owens was a guest on Slam Wrestling this week to promote the WWE Live event in Montreal. A number of topics were covered, but an interesting tidbit came up when his feud with John Cena came up.”It definitely helped me working with Cena and anybody who thinks the opposite is delusional. When you worked with him on Raw and on PPV, how this can be bad? Whatever people said about me losing two matches out of three, at the end of the year, fans will remember the quality of the matches and how great these matches were way more than who won and who lost.”
- Below is a photo taken at TNA’s Bound for Glory Tour
— #HEEL_Darewolf (@HEEL_Darewolf) September 18, 2015