Brand Split, Natalya, MitB Note and more:
- Seth Rollins pinning Roman Reigns clean before Ambrose winning the title was a decision made by Vince McMahon late into the Money in the Bank PPV.
- Vince McMahon was not present for Raw or SmackDown this past week.
- Don’t worry about Natalya going anywhere anytime soon. Sources say she is contracted for “significantly long period of time.”
- AJ Styles was originally set to top out as a mid-level wrestler in WWE. His crowd reactions, however, have moved him to be considered one of the top five of the company’s regular stars.
- With the upcoming Brand Split, WWE has been very aggressively attempting to bring in former stars. They plan on using them to build up the younger guys much like the Dudleys have.
- Offers for the Brand Split have been lower than expected, with some former WWE Superstars stating that they would make more money staying on the indy scene. Full and Part time deals have been offered.
- Most of the talent has already been assigned to Raw or SmackDown; men and women. The Championship belt situation (one belt overall or one per show) has not been clarified.
- Dave Meltzer reports that WWE Officials have confirmed with him that Kurt Angle will not be returning to WWE. True or False, time will tell…
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Subscription information & prices available at f4wonline.com
Did you enjoy this post? Do you like seeing current news in one post with trimmed fat? Let us know in the comments below!